The Ontario Disability Employment Network is a member-driven organization, comprised of a diverse range of employment service providers that support all disability groups. The Network will encourage participation and engage individuals, employment service providers, and educators that support people who have a disability to achieve competitive employment.
To achieve its goals, the Network will engage the business and corporate sector, government ministries and branches and all others in Ontario that have an interest in improving employment outcomes for people who have a disability.
Benefits Of Membership
Join the only member-driven organization that speaks exclusively on behalf of employment service providers that support people who have a disability.
Create a strong, unified voice that can address issues and speak on behalf of all employment service providers regardless of the disability group represented or funding source of your agency.
Add your voice to position papers that address the removal of barriers facing job seekers who have a disability and the employment service providers that support them.
Gain access to the expertise of employment service providers from across the province through:
– Members Only access to Ontario Disability Employment Network resources, such as the Municipal Toolkit – a toolkit featuring articles, presentations, and strategies designed to strengthen your approach to local government regarding hiring people who have a disability.
– A membership based web site of information and resources.
– An internet-based communication network for members.
Improve the skills of employment service staff through:
– Networking, information and resource sharing.
– Learning about and sharing in best practices.
– Training events, forums and conferences.
Keep up on current trends and issues that effect service delivery.
Participate in educational and marketing initiatives directed at the business and corporate sector.
PLUS: Receive discounts on all Ontario Disability Employment Network events