ODEN is a leader in the employment industry for people who have a disability. We have a reputation for being the best and strive to maintain this quality workmanship. We are up to date with what is happening in the employment industry and work with all stakeholders in employment – business, service agencies and government.
Together, ODEN staff has over 40 years experience in disability sector. We have access to a speakers' bureau of expertise in a variety of areas. Our experience and knowledge make ODEN the "go-to" people in the industry.
Our clients include:
- Camphill Communities
- Christian Horizons
- Community Living Parry Sound
- Community Living Mississauga
- Community Living Essex County
- Community Living Windsor
- Community Living Fort Frances
- Community Living Upper Ottawa - Pembroke
- Community Living Guelph Wellington
- Community Living Prince Edward
- Community Living Kenora
- Community Living Ontario (six organizations)
- KW Habilitation
- Live Work Play - Ottawa
- Participation House Whitby
- Ready, Willing and Able - National Office
- Sudbury Developmental Services
"Joe, Thank you so much for the incredible 3-day training. Your insight and expertise is sure to help take not only our supports to the next level, but our business as well. Looking forward to what's to come and hopefully working with you in the future!"
- Marissa Marr, Day Supports Manager, Community Living Mississauga
“Community Living Algoma had set a vison of becoming an employment supports leader in our community for people with an intellectual disability. We contacted the Ontario Disability Employment Network for guidance and assistance to achieve the vision we have set. Mr. Joe Dale was invited to our community to facilitate the development of an action-oriented work plan to improve our performance with employment opportunities in the community at competitive wages. Three years later, we have overcome many obstacles and barriers and are proudly witnessing youth and adults working with employers at competitive wages. The passion, inspiration and motivation provided by ODEN assisted Community Living Algoma to move forward towards improved employment results for people with an intellectual disability.”
- John Policicchio, Executive Director, Community Living Algoma