1. Membership – Non-Profit and For Profit Employment Service Providers
- Membership shall be available to agencies in Ontario operating services for persons with a disability facing barriers to employment. For each paid membership an organization may have one voting representative. Voting representatives shall be members of the staff of the organization.
2. Associate & Individual membership – like-minded organizations (E.g., Community Living Ontario, CACL, CMHA-ON, ODSP Action Coalition, Individuals who share the Network’s goals and objectives)
The Board of Directors may, from time to time, pass a resolution providing for:
- Associate membership of certain agencies or individuals, having common interests and aims of the Network, where such agencies or individuals do not operate employment services or are not employed within an employment service.
- An Associate Member’s dues shall be paid with their application for associate membership, the amount to be decided at the discretion of the Board of Directors, and ratified by the membership at the Annual Meeting.
- Associate members shall be without a vote.
- Associate members may not hold office but may serve on committees or task forces of the Network.
- Employment Service Providers may not opt for associate membership or individual membership.
3. Membership – Corporate (E.g., TD Canada Trust, Bell Canada, OLG, Tim Horton’s Corporate)
- Membership shall be available to corporate businesses having common interests and aims with the Network.
- A Corporate Member’s dues shall be paid with their application for corporate membership, the amount to be decided at the discretion of the Board of Directors, and ratified by the membership at the Annual Meeting.
- Corporate members shall be without a vote.
- Corporate members can not hold office but may serve on committees.
1. Dues to be paid to ODEN by members will be established at rates and will be payable at a period which will be recommended by the Board and approved by the membership at the annual meeting.
2. Dues shall be paid for every employment and non-employment service/business operated by a member agency.
3. Notice of membership renewal shall be circulated to member agencies within 30 days of the elapsed date.
Rights and Privileges
1. Every member agency is entitled to representation within the policy of ODEN.
2. Subject to any qualification which may be stipulated in this By-Law, any voting representative in good standing may be nominated for office, and may hold such office, if elected, except if s/he should cease to be a regular member in good standing.
3. Any voting representative or associate member in good standing may attend any meeting of the Board of Directors of the Network, or any Annual or General Meeting, notwithstanding s/he may not have a vote at such a meeting.
Note: In order to be considered a “member in good standing” no membership or event fees can be out-standing.
Ontario Disability Employment Network 2016-2017 Fee Schedule:
|Operating Budget||Associate & Individual Membership (based on total budget)||Non-Profit and For Profit Service Providers (budget of employment related services, irrespective of source of funds)||Corporate|
|ODSP/CPP Recipient||$25||N/A||Flat Rate: $500|
|$100,000 or less||$150||$250|
|$101,000 to $250,000||$200||$350|
|$251,000 to $500,00||$250||$375|
|$501,000 to $800,000||$300||$400|
|$801,000 to $1.5 million||$500||$400|
|$1,501,000 million to $4 million||$750||$400|
|Over $4 million||$1000||$400|