The Ontario Disability Employment Network can help you build confidence and capacity within your business or organization.
Executive Team, Management, 3rd Party Recruiters, Front Line staff and Supervisors
Standard Training Packages:
- Myth Busters: General understanding of the disability demographic and the business case for inclusion
- Awareness and Sensitivity Training
- Non-bias interview techniques
- Identify strategies to recruit, onboard, retain and promote employees who have a disability
- Internal review of HR practices and processes
- Identify business lines or departments that are key starting points
- Outreach strategies
- Connections to community partners to access talent pool
- Accessibility Audits
- Communications and public relations
- AODA training and compliance
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-280-ODEN (6336) ext. 104.