That means we need to expand our team and we’re looking for 2 dynamic professionals.
- Looking for the next big step in your career?
- Passionate about helping more people with disabilities get into the workforce?
- Ready to work at a systems level?
- Able to see the big picture and a different future?
- Flexible and willing to ‘dig in’ and do what it takes?
- Grounded and methodical?
- Able to travel on a regular basis, sometimes up to 3 days at a time?
- Comfortable working both in a team environment and totally on your own?
We provide supports to employment service agencies across the Province to help them build their capacity and do the best job possible. Specifically, the role of these two positions is to:
- Provide high quality training for professionals who work in the field (key area of work)
- Facilitate strategic planning and the development of annual work plans to help guide agency efforts and activities
- Consult on best practices that can be replicated and applied to employment service agencies
- Develop service quality guidelines by identifying practices and measures for achieving service excellence in working with people with disabilities
- Explore and develop partnership models for ODSP-ES, DS and EO employment service providers
- Support the transition from sheltered workshops in the DS sector
Additionally, work with the Centre for Excellence team to:
- Coordinate and host our annual conference
- Explore and promote innovation and promising practices in service delivery
- Provide community outreach to engage others that impact employment for people with disabilities (schools, post-secondary initiatives, families, etc.)
One of the roles will be more senior and take on the Team Lead role with the Centre for Excellence. This individual will also be required to hold some supervisory and management duties.
If either of these roles appeal to your sensibility, then we’d like to hear from you.
For the Team Lead go to: http://bit.ly/2vXSJso
For the Training Coordinator (job title to be amended) go to: http://bit.ly/2vYeQPL